I noticed that when I added an additional powerhead the rasboras started schooling very tightly and seemed to have a little more "pep in their step". It was hard to find information about the streams and floodplains they originate from, but I finally came across an account of a collection trip to Thailand/ Myanmar that contained some mention of this species. Based on that info I adjusted a few things (mostly the increased flow as my ph and temp were already spot on) and the fish all seem to be thriving. I've had them for four days now and I only lost one, the rest are all fully colored and active feeders. Once I start seeing some spawning behavior I will probably set up a 10 gallon in my office and put a small group in with some crypts and mosses to see if I can get some fry.