The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Dewalltheway's - "The 125G"
View Single Post
post #163 of (permalink) Old 11-30-2012, 01:01 PM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Guru
Originally Posted by @marko@ View Post
wow, thats an awesome fishroom.
and a good looking tank. did i mention i love the rainbowfish?
Thanks! (And you may have mentioned the rainbowfish before )

Originally Posted by MikeS View Post
Couldn't have said it better. Amazing. I really like how you have your drift wood set up.
Thank you. It took me awhile to find the right kind of driftwood I wanted to use.

Originally Posted by hydrophyte View Post
That is awesome! What a wonderful way to display those thick, chunky fish. How long have you had those rainbows for?
I had to do some digging on the age of the Rainbows but the best that I can find is since 2007

Originally Posted by Meganne View Post
wOw!! beautiful!
Thanks so much!

Originally Posted by LyzzaRyzz View Post
Oh jeez! Just read through, and I can believe you have this amazing set up! I can only hope to have the luck and skill to have what you have one day!
Thank you....and let me say that it is not luck at all but this wonderful forum and the wealth of information it and the people here contain. I spent hours researching, reading and asking members questions to get where I am at today and I still have so much more to learn. So many people here want others to succeed and if I can be of any help to you, please let me know!

Originally Posted by Amandas tank View Post
Very beautiful tank! Your fish do look incredible. Your rockwork is so nice and I can't tell you how much I love that dw!

Another member, Meggane I believe is her username, just got an odd shaped tank and she's looking for ideas. She has a lot of height and something like this might be the ticket! You should go talk to her Your scape design could be just what she needs to see to help her in her planning!

BTW, I want your fish room! So organized and well, just awesome!
Thanks so much for the wonderful comments!

I have to give thanks to Frank Wazeter with Aqua Design Amano USA for his help with the driftwood. He took time out of his busy schedule to go out into their warehouse and pull out pieces of driftwood, take pics and send them to me. I just gave him an idea of what I was looking for and after many pics, decided on these 4.

I will look her up and see if I can help or point her in the right direction.

Current Tank Journals: 125 Dream~~~~
Retired Tank Journals: Tranquility ~~~~ Les Collines Rouges ~~~~ Restful Hideaway Riparium~~~~Gone Live-55Gal
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome