I've decided to transfer her but should I wait until the eggs get further along in the gestation period? How long is the gestation period anyways? I think she is 2-3 weeks in.
My 40B Ultra High Tech Setup - Updated 01/26
My Water Parameter/Nutrient level testing - N,P,K,Ca,Mg,Cu,Cl,Alk,NH4,Fe,Mn and S testing