The Planted Tank Forum banner

Calling All Shrimpers..

2K views 23 replies 9 participants last post by  TetraManiac 
#1 ·
Shrimpers..sorry if its not what you call your selves but heres my story started a very basic planted 200G community tank a few months ago and have recently redone my 125G and moved everyone from the 200 to the 125..to see the 125 check out my other threads..buy anyway when i first set up the 200 i found these beautiful creatures called cherry red shrimp so i picked up 6 extremely small so small i couldnt even see them in the bag they came in..so once they were in the tank they vanished and i figured they were a very expensive mean for my fish but months later seemed to be hundreds reappeared and iv been watching and have become very interested in them...so to make a long story alittle shorter iv decided to set up a few shrimp only tanks for different var. of these shrimp and i didnt do a log for the 125 i will be starting on the 200 in a few weeks but for now heres the start of the tripple 20L shrimp tanks

im new to keeping shrimp only so i could deff use any tips help suggestions

heres what i have so far..more pics will come with progress

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
There's something wrong with your picture. It's crooked or something. Just kidding but seriously you should be careful with raising shrimp. Some people can do it recreationally and not have a problem but some people find it to be very addictive.

#8 ·
reason is there the most hardy that i know of i currently have reds in my 125 G and love them found out they have other colors and poof a 3 20L stand appears in my head and there you have it..i just had to choose what colors i like the most...maybe with expirence other species that will not cross breed might find there way in the tanks as well but for now blue yellow orange

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.