I've been messing aroung with making "wabi kusa" balls for awhile now with pretty good success. So I picked one out. Grabbed and some small pieces of driftwood,moss,and a display box I had sitting around, And created this display. It's been growing for a little over a month and doing very well. I'm a little proud
Although I just noticed a small amount of mold when I took these pics. I think I just need to vent the lid a little to fix that. I have indoors so it's covered. The wabi ball is the part with the stems growing out. And it's surrounded by driftwood that is covered with mosses,riccia,and pelia. Let me know what you guys think.
Tank: 12.5"x5.5"x5.5" model car display box from arts and crafts store
Light: 3watt LED clip light for now i may change it in the future
what I can remember at least)
Lindernia rotundifolia variegated
Ludwigia arcuata x repens
Rotala macaranda green narrow leaf
Lobelia cardinalis "Dwarf"
and i think one stem of Golden Nesea
Tiawan,willow,flame,nano,and X-mas moss
Wabi close up
And a couple overhead shots