The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - DiCi Regulator + Solenoid leak?
View Single Post
post #25 of (permalink) Old 11-14-2012, 06:00 PM
Wannabe Guru
Originally Posted by FlyingHellFish View Post
Hey exv152, the solenoid and Gauges might be still useable, don't toss that thing out yet :P The seal is pretty strong and you need a vice grip but sometimes with inferior products they can break easy. The solenoid is easy to take off, we also have the bubble counter. Not a total loss I guess ...
Thanks for the tip, I will definitely do that. I didn't think about the solenoid but it does work quite well.

Originally Posted by Harshal1992 View Post
This may be unrelated or related to this topic, I have no idea. I recently fixed my sleeping pattern (Now going to bed at 12, waking up at 7:30 - 8 instead of sleeping at like 5 and waking up at 3), but I feel tired in the middle of the day, around 12. My planted aquarium is in my room, and I was wondering if the CO2 cylinder may be a cause for my sleepiness?
From what I've read exposure to CO2 can produce effects such as headaches, dizziness, restlessness, a tingling or pins or needles feeling, difficulty breathing, sweating, tiredness, increased heart rate, elevated blood pressure etc, in higher than normal ppm concentration, like 1000-5000 ppm. Anything below 1000 is normally present in any everyday urban environment.

Eheim Pimp Club,# 496
25g 60-P iwagumi , 33g iwagumi cube, 125g high tech 7g cube, 75g low tech angelfish tank
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome