I have no clue about the coloration of them. I always thought they were only one color, but after getting those, I know they can change colors. I lost them because of my lamp... I was passed out and my lamp fell into the tank causing it to overheat. They all died and I barely saved my fish in time
Sent from my spaceship using Tapatalk 2.
wow, I guess it's a good thing no fish/you were electrocuted.
Haven't seen the orangish shrimp since taking the pics, but he's not out often. I did find a clean, clear molt! That would be the first since getting these guys last week.
I think that's a good sign that at least the parameters are doing ok...?