The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Oqsy's 55 gallon journal...*Updated 06/22/07*
View Single Post
post #10 of (permalink) Old 12-02-2005, 04:35 AM Thread Starter
Wannabe Guru
Send a message via AIM to Oqsy Send a message via MSN to Oqsy Send a message via Yahoo to Oqsy
will do. the alternanthera (left red plant)is courtesy of none other than toofazt, and the glandulosa (far right red plant) is courtesy of oceanaqua on apc's forum. now I'm starting to develop collectoritis, as I'm too attached to some of the the green plants even though they were placed in there as temporary plant mass until I acquired the red plants I was after. I'm nowhere near enough plant mass to start pulling stuff anyway, so i'll just see what happens in a few weeks. right now the plant list consists of:

ludwigia glandulosa
ludwigia brevipes
ludwigia palustris
ludwigia repens
ludwigia inclinata
lysimachia nummularia
micranthemum micranthemoides
e. tenellus
alternanthera (can't remember which sp, from toofazt, VERY reddish pink)
anubias nana
java fern
xmas moss
najas grass
bronze crypt wendtii
bacopa monnieri
hydrocotyle verticillata

and an unkown plant in the right foreground between the bacopa and the glandulosa. any help id'ing that dude is quite welcome.

Eheim Pimp #171
55 gallon jungle in progress; Eheim 2217, TurboTwist UVS, Seachem Onyx / Black T-grade ColorQuartz, 2x55w AHS CF, CO2 Regulator with Clippard accessories

"If you ask me, you've got too much imagination. Everything's all loop-de-loops and flibbertigibbets." - Hank Hill

Last edited by Oqsy; 12-05-2005 at 03:45 AM.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome