The Planted Tank Forum banner

125 G Help

2K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  Perchance 
#1 ·
This will be my first planted tank below pictured is what i have as of this evening any suggestions or changes please feel free to comment i am open to suggestions nothing is set in stone i could really use some expert help...

Thr big clump are plants that i still have to plant i still have 10 bunches of dwf HG that i have been breaking into 3 each and 10 bunches of dwf baby tears which i have to clump out and plant

Thank

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Any tips on planting the baby tears and hairgrass also stem plants with no roots

i know most are planted without water i know why because its alot easier and less mess but should the gravel be covered at all or just damp problem im having is mainly just with baby tears but they will not stay planted they float instantly and have little to no root system i have heard try tweezers but all i have are the little ones my girl uses for her eye brows..i guess ill try em

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.