Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Oakland, California
this is quality for a jobsite.affordable enough to be used by an occasional crafty person.
-18v drill and impact driver : RYOBI
(they do the same a makita does for 1/4 or less the money, get four batteries and 2 chargers)
Drill is to drill.
Impact driver for screws.
Irwin set of boring bits
Quality bits overall are cheaper than cheapo.
18v ryobi laminate trimmer.
-makita skill saw, easy to work with, hardy but accurate.
- bosch table saw with wheeled stand and or small dewalt table saw for small stuff.
- rigid or porter cable 250hp router
- makita hand plainer
- dewalt, bosch or metabo reciprocating saw
- bosch jig saw.
- rigid vacuum/blower
- dewalt dual speed finish benchtop plainer.
- bosh or dewalt oscillating sander
- hitachi grinder
- Bosch or makita belt sander
- compressor can be a cheapo 11gal from kragen. They work good, noisy and cheap enough to chain to a wall and leave in the jobsite.
-Porter cable nailers.
Irwin hand clamps
12 & 16 oz hammers
Japanese nail set
2 Painter flat bars
3" metallic spatula
A heavily planted shrimp tank is possible!