The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - |Jeff's ADA Mini Fissidens Mini S| Stock suggestions?
View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 10-01-2012, 07:03 AM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Guru
Originally Posted by Geniusdudekiran View Post
Jeez Jeff, finally!

Great start but the stones are on the small side, and the scape is too symmetrical; don't rush it man, come up with something you'll really enjoy.
Lol yup, I was the one who pulled that "Mini M" off CL, turns out its a mini S, gotta change the title!

I kinda wanted them to be on the small side as I'll only be covering them in moss but I see your points

Originally Posted by AzFishKid View Post
+1 to what Kiran said. They are too small and are all the same size. Great stones, but you definitely need some larger ones (as well as some medium-sized ones) to finish it off. Good start.
How do you think of the idea with a larger rock as a focal point with smaller rocks accenting in and same with the right side but the focal point being smaller?

Originally Posted by Geniusdudekiran View Post
Upon second thought they may lend themselves well to a rock pile type scape.
I was primarily aiming for two slopes that had small rocks sticking out on both sides to have tiny patches of moss but I see where your both coming from, we shall see what I come up with tomorrow after track practice
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome