I started my DIY CO2 thingy today and it was really easy. The one problem I'm having is that I'm using a 2" Rena diffuser and instead of tiny bubbles coming out of the white shaft of the diffuser only bigger ones are coming out at the black ring at the top of it. (Little ones are not coming out of the shaft and running up to the ring.)
Unless anyone posts otherwise, I will assume the diffuser has a leak and return it tomorrow.
Also of interest:
The Krib instructions said it takes many hours for the CO2 to start being produced, but it only took 45 minutes. Perhaps because I disolved the yeast in 100 degree water per instructions on the bottle.
Also the instructions say my 2 liter bottle will produce 3 to 7 bubbles per second, but it's producing 1 per second and going strong. I used 3/4 cup sugar and 1 teaspoon yeast.