Warning: barrage of noob questions coming:
Ok, so for a power supply... I need around 48v to run my emitters. Specifically, would a pair of these
work? I think 1.1A is plenty of current, as 500mA is already more than I need, haha...
1. Do I just plug this into the Power Input on the board?
2. What if I need more than 2 power supplies? How/where do I wire those in?
I'm also a total noob when it comes to programming one of these things. I have a Mac, but that doesn't seem to be an obstacle. Just my ignorance.
1. What do I need to connect this to my computer? Also, to what inputs on the board do I connect it?
2. Do I just use the Arduino software to load the sketch?
1. Not sure what the extra connectors are for... do these connect the drivers to the controller via the input pins?
2. If so, do I need to connect drivers I do not use (I will only need 4)?
Thanks for the help on these - I'm very inexperienced with PCB's, so I'm not too sure what I'm looking at. However, I'm clever enough to get myself into trouble if I try to figure it out on my own, haha...