Well I ended up doing lines of silicone on the base piece then setting/ rolling onto the beads to make sure it has silicone between the panes, all of the sides look good, no bubbles. I tried doing it this way to keep from having to much silicone on the inside of the tank (some areas will still need to be trimmed but hey! it should hold water, any silicone that squished out got finger smoothed back against the joint, just to make sure
Oh and 15 gallons of wine going haha
And Frank before you ask, I did not drink before hand
This was actually pretty fun and relatively easy. I think I may have started something with myself here, all the silicone squished out on the outside will be shaved off.
Woot! silicone fumes wweeee
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2