The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Dewalltheway's - "The 125G"
View Single Post
post #153 of (permalink) Old 08-13-2012, 02:17 PM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Guru
Originally Posted by garloki72 View Post
Just went through this whole thread and all I can say is WOW! The tank is more than amazing and your quite the handyman!
Thanks so much for the wonderful comment.

I just went back thru my whole journal as well and I have to say that I am glad I went with the smaller rocks and moved the one stump. It has made the tank look bigger and so much better. Also, I can't believe that it was over 2 months since I last updated and it took me 4 months to install my drain line, which btw works great!

I will try and snap some pics of the fish room and drain line and also I built a new light hood which works really well.

I also wanted to let people know that the LED's I bought really don't grow the plants very well and that is why I added my 48" CF light back on this tank. I will say though that the LED's cast a beautiful light and the shimmering effect is awesome.

I bought some blue night time LED's from Fosters & Smith last night so should get them installed later this week.

Current Tank Journals: 125 Dream~~~~
Retired Tank Journals: Tranquility ~~~~ Les Collines Rouges ~~~~ Restful Hideaway Riparium~~~~Gone Live-55Gal
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome