The Planted Tank Forum banner

facebook vegas hobbyist??

3K views 12 replies 3 participants last post by  TeteRouge 
#1 · (Edited)
since facebook is now a common tool for connecting, do you guys have one and would you guys like the idea of creating a group so that we could exchange info with much more ease? not that tpt isnt a useful tool.

EDIT: http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/449628941744749/

#3 ·
since facebook is now a common tool for connecting, do you guys have one and would you guys like the idea of creating a group so that we could exchange info with much more ease? not that tpt isnt a useful tool.
I'm good with the idea. :D

#7 ·
Hmm. should be searchable, and has to include "Freshwater" and "Las Vegas". then include aquarium or aquarists or tanks or fish keepers ?...lol planted? may want to keep it open to all freshwater, we can always convert 'em to planted :icon_mrgr

#5 ·
well I'm hoping after my month vacation I'll be investing in a 12 gal long (so that means more plants - probably mini pelia and a unique moss's). Also that over the month I have some flame moss growth so if anyone wants (using pfertz + flame moss in a blender, painting on a stone *dry start method*)

But definitely keep in touch on "group-buys" so we can cut shipping. I personally wont buy anything again in the dead-heat of summer though (I got extremely lucky with the plants coming in on that rainy day about 3 weeks ago)

#10 ·
:D and maybe post a link for it here?

#13 ·
in case we have any new vegas hobbyist.

bump
another bump :p FYI, joining a FB group won't give other members full access to your FB page if you like to keep it separated. They only see the public part that anyone can see ;D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.