The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Changes to the S&S, PowerSellers/Sponsors Forums
View Single Post
post #280 of (permalink) Old 07-14-2012, 01:08 AM
I ♥ BBA!
Originally Posted by BigCountry View Post
I wasn't going to post because I am relatively new, but I feel compelled. I applaud the changes to Swap and Shop. When I go to swap and shop, I 'm looking for like minded members who are looking to thin out their current tanks for some sort of compensation. Sort of a classified section between members if you will. I'm sure this is why people are complaining that S&S gets more traffic than Power Sellers. I rarely go into the Power Sellers section, but that is just me.

I am hoping that I am getting close enough on my plant growth to be able to do a trimming and pay back the community with a RAOK.

I think it's great that people are able to further their businesses here if they are truly part of the community, and I commend Kyle and all of the mods for how they handle themselves and how they are running things.

Personally if this forum became an over commercialized area, I probably would not visit much. Keep up the good work guys.
Thank you for your response, BigCountry! I am glad you posted your thoughts and hope you always feel welcome to post (new or not). These changes effect you just as much as the oldest members. It's great to see input from a new perspective as well. (By the way, I have the same view as you in terms of buying.)

Without Algae, death of mankind would be inevitable.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome