So I am horrible at updating my journals on here. Too much going on in the real world...
I added some Wisteria towards the back of the tank to cover up the filter intake. I moved the Dwarf Sag I had (Wisteria put in it's place) to under the driftwood on the right side of the tank. I also added a Crypt Parva in front of the Wisteria. What I might do though is pull the Dwarf Sag out and put a Crypt Wendtii or 2 towards the back and I have 3 more Crypt Parvas that I can put in the front, but haven't decided yet. I'm also eventually going to tie some Java Moss to the driftwood to spice it up a bit
So my original plan was to do a Dwarf Puffer but I changed my mind. Instead, I got a Halfmoon Betta. I really like his coloring and it's what caught my attention at first.