The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - -="My way home!" Anh's Journal Mr Aqua 48Gal.=-
View Single Post
post #15 of (permalink) Old 05-10-2012, 03:48 AM Thread Starter
Algae Grower
PTrader: (1/100%)
Originally Posted by mot View Post
I really like how you used the niche for this tank. It truly is the focal point in the room. What are all the rocks underneath the fireplace?
Thanks, The rocks underneath the fireplace is my "collection" from 40 bags of Mexican Beach pebbles that I used for one of my project last month. I only found 2-3 of them in each bag, and they have really nice texture, and white circle rings on them. I'm plan to use it for the floor area in front of the fireplace when I have time to replace the carpet with hardwood floor.

Originally Posted by GitMoe View Post
OMG... paint/replace your outlet and switch covers. Sorry, I'm a nut about things like that. Absolutely love the wood wall feature but those covers drive me nuts... lol. I have some OCD.
Thanks for your though, but i wont change it because the house color theme is White/Black/Gray, and all the outlets and switches including on the Black/gray walls are white. In addition, all of decorations of the house are white. So that, they make really nice contrast and detail along with another things

Originally Posted by speedie408 View Post
Are some of those the Erios you got from me haha. Nice! Tank looks good dude! Now just gotta let it fill in. That's a crazy job you did with the wood wall! Nice job!
Yes, Nick. 5 of them are your. LOL Thanks. LMK if you want to build anything, I'll do my best to help

Last edited by Anhvu; 05-10-2012 at 06:45 AM.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome