Alright so finals are over and as I would have liked them to have gone a little bit better there in the past now so time for an update!!!!!!!
…….. I should have spent more time studying Fluid Dynamics then thinking about fish tanks :-(
Here is the glass finally glued in
These are some pictures to show the executed overflow design that is completely removable and adjustable
Here is the rear of the tank running and the front of the tank filled.
Unfortunately as I should have known the paint didn’t stick as can be seen here
I did a test with a better paint and sanding the glass on one of the circles I cut out. Paint stuck great until submersed and then it had the same result.
I ended up finding a solution to this problem but that will come in my next up date :-).