The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - *Zombie Moan* Bbbbrrraaaiiinnsss.....
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 03-18-2012, 05:27 AM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Enthusiast
PTrader: (1/100%)
*Zombie Moan* Bbbbrrraaaiiinnsss.....

Hush, Zombie! Let me talk!

I know everyone is so excited about the... Zombie Aquarium. I used the dead tree with an overgrown graveyard as my inspiration for this lovely adventure.

What got me wanting to make a zombie tank was someone posting about how cool it would be to take the new Electric Green Skirt Tetras and make a zombie tank. Well it got me thinking they do look like radioactive zombies. Thread on the tetras is here-->Glofish Electric Green Tetra!

So I posted a discussion thread Here looking for help and I found it.

A special thank you to:

gordonrichards for the post on the skirt tetras
NWA-Planted for the wonderful piece of driftwood.
And to anyone who posted on the discussion thread!

Well....HERE IT IS! Well so far...

No plants yet, I still need to get my lights. I will be doing a dry start. I also need some more slate pieces for the gravestones/tombstones. The wood has a giant hole I know. But I plan on wrapping Java Moss around it doing an overgrown cave entrance.

Let me know what you think!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Zombie 001.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	72.7 KB
ID:	44209  

Name:	Zombie 002.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	66.9 KB
ID:	44210  

Name:	Zombie 003.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	72.0 KB
ID:	44211  

Name:	Zombie 004.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	91.3 KB
ID:	44212  

Just my animals: 0.2 Cornsnakes, 0.2 Bearded Dragons, 1.0 Water Dragon, 0.2.1 Crested Geckos, 1.0 Tiger Salamander, 2.0 Anoles, 0.0.2 Red Eared Slider Turtles, 0.0.1 Map Turtle, 0.0.1 Hermit Crabs, 1.0 Hamster, 1.0 Rabbit, 0.1 Horses, 2.2 Dogs, 0.2 Cats, Chickens, Ducks, Oscar Tank, Planted Bowl, 2x 10 Gallon, 2x 0.5 Gallon, 5 Gallon, and Planted 25 Gallon Tank....Is that it?
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome