Got a chance to use a macro lens last night so it is time for an update. working on different diffuser methods, right now the diffuser gets blown by the powerhead to distribute Co2 and promote circulation, but it sticks out like a sore thumb. My Blue tetra are slowly dwindling, they like to jump, but I get much better growth with the lids off, my was is so in in TDS that the glass turns white in a matter of days. I decided to repopulate with cardinal tetras and hopefully they will stay put. I was worried about them as when I got them they were incredibly small and I was worried the medium to large angels would find them tasty, all ten are still present and accounted for though and now they are getting larger quickly. Rescaped a lot, broke the peice of Driftwood at the left into two pieces and was able to get a much better arrangement that way, built up a little ledge on the middle right as well, it is still a work in process, I think the left is finally good though. Pics!
Telananthera forest just starting out