The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Dewalltheway's - "The 125G"
View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 02-25-2012, 07:57 PM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Guru
PTrader: (135/99%)
Ok...I haven't posted any pics and I know that pics are alot better to look at then to read a bunch of words so here you go....

Preparing for a new tank always seems like it takes the longest but want to do this right. Here is a pic of the wall that the tank will be centered on.

Demo and construction is slated for next week but before that could begin, I needed to clear out my fishroom that is behind that wall

and get to the floor that needs to be re-done

The floor has been scrubbed with TSA and also some cleaner for concrete and now waiting for it to dry.

May put a coat of paint on it later tonight if we aren't to late getting back from my daughters basketball tournament game, otherwise a coat of paint on it tomorrow and then wait 24 hours before I can do anything else. The next step after the floor is done is to set back up the 55 gal tank to be a temporary holding for the fish in the 90 gal tank so I can tear that down and start on tearing out the wall and build the tank base.

Current Tank Journals: 125 Dream~~~~
Retired Tank Journals: Tranquility ~~~~ Les Collines Rouges ~~~~ Restful Hideaway Riparium~~~~Gone Live-55Gal
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome