Well, after 7 weeks, here is an update. I moved the pots around and added a different filter and some livestock (rcs, otos, and a red ramshorn snail) as a clean-up crew. The tiger lotus has really taken off. I've already had to trim the surface leaves twice to keep them from blocking all the light. Since the photos, I have removed one of the bulbs, split them up in pots, and placed in my 55g pfs only tank. What a mess that made! After a few wc's, it is mostly clean again. I apologize for my poor photography skills. I'm still working on that. The tank is super clear and not as yellow as the pics make it seem.
Thanks for looking!