The Planted Tank Forum banner

Anyone in Charleston?

8K views 57 replies 13 participants last post by  Bawbs 
#1 ·
Anyone active on this forum located in or near Charleston?

#23 ·
Hey! I'm in the Charleston area.. I work in North Charleston. If you ever have any clippings of anything good in a nano lmk. :) I have all slow growing stuff except my pennywort.

Also wanted to say Tidelines is the best. :) gotta show my support since they're still going through a rough patch financially. I'd hate for them to close!

Anyone going to the koi pond tour? I will be working and can't.. sounds interesting though.

#26 ·
http://www.charlestonshowakoiclub.org/

I just saw flyers at Tidelines, that's the only reason I ask. A portion of the procedes benefots Charleston Animal Society.
I was in Tideline yesterday and they have in one of their big display tank a freshwater stingray and 2 small barracudas! They also have Chinese Hillstream Loaches that I really, really like

#27 ·
I have 80lbs of used eco complete still in my tank that I will sell for $30.00. I also have a 36" Deep Blue Solarmax t5ho 2x39 watt that I will sell for $40.00 and a 36" Coralife Power Compact 2x96 watt that I will sell for $30.00. I am changing my planted tank to a fish only tank. I also have some misc. seachem ferts that I will let go real cheap. If anyone is interested you can PM me or email me at nemosreef@bellsouth.net or call me Chris at 843-819-1511. I live in Ladson.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.