The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - photo posting help! PICTURE TUTORIAL by sn8k
View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 07-26-2005, 04:08 PM
Wannabe Guru
Send a message via AIM to Oqsy Send a message via MSN to Oqsy Send a message via Yahoo to Oqsy
attaching photos is a perk of membership in the planted tank. cost is $10 annually and you get a pm mailbox of 250 messages instead of... what is it, 25? and the ability to post images directly on to the planted tank server. otherwise, you'll need an image host (your own site, or a site specialized in photo hosting) i recommend, but there are a few others. Since joining the planted tank I think I use the attach photo feature about 50% of the time, and the rest of the time I still use imageshack because it allows a thumbnail preview or directly inserting the image into the body of the message ( puts a link to the image in the body of the post). Both are acceptable means of sharing your photos with others, but sometimes the preview or entire image in the message is nice.

Eheim Pimp #171
55 gallon jungle in progress; Eheim 2217, TurboTwist UVS, Seachem Onyx / Black T-grade ColorQuartz, 2x55w AHS CF, CO2 Regulator with Clippard accessories

"If you ask me, you've got too much imagination. Everything's all loop-de-loops and flibbertigibbets." - Hank Hill
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome