The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - 1 Gallon Shrimp Cubus! (now with plants!!!)
View Single Post
post #14 of (permalink) Old 01-27-2012, 05:32 PM Thread Starter
Wannabe Guru
Originally Posted by xenxes View Post
Hmm I need one of those filters too.. Azoo Palm seems the smallest, is it discontinued? I don't see it on Azoo's website, only being sold on drfostersmith. 3" x 3-1/2" x 5", 6 gph, $8.99+$5.99 shipping.

Amazon has the Mignon 60. 3.2 x 3.8 x 6 inches, 16 gph, $13ish shipped with Prime.

The marina cubus is 5.9 inches long, 5.9 inches wide, 5.9 inches high, so mignon may unlevel it, unless the dimensions are accounting for the to hangover section too... it'll probably also be fine.
For now I'm setting up a small sponge filter using the prefilter sponge on one of my nano's...
I'm out of cash right now.
Its birthday season. My entire family, all 12 of us, have our birthdays in between December 17th and February 6th. With Christmas in the middle o it all were normally all broke in the winter. lol
So I have no money to even think of ordering or buying locally. Shame really. So much that I want..

Oh... its my birthday today!!! xD!!
I never celebrate it much in real life so I figured I might as well go nuts online.

I'm gonna play around a while with different filters. I might order the palm from drfostersmith. Even if I dont use it on this tank it would still be super useful...
I cant find info on whether or not the palm is discontinued.
I came to the conclusion that the 60 and the palm were the same filter.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome