The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - 1 Gallon Shrimp Cubus! (now with plants!!!)
View Single Post
post #10 of (permalink) Old 01-27-2012, 12:03 AM Thread Starter
Wannabe Guru
Originally Posted by xenxes View Post
I wanted to get that glass cube originally, but the plastic one was $6 and I liked the inner square, but it's so heavily planted you can't see it anymore anyway. Good find!

Let me know if you find a good HOB filter, I may just toss my plastic cube and "upgrade" -- it's getting pretty scratched up. Awesome that it came with a little ambient light!

You know... I'm actually going to Petsmart to pick one up, I need a temporary housing for my blue rilis (cull) coming in the mail until I get the 9g scaped.
How weird... the square in the middle appealed to me to...
I thought it was brilliant till I realised I wouldnt see it.
It would be nice as potting soil holder though. For a specific crypt or something.
I loved the glass. the .4 gallons of extra space, the raised up bit, and the light. They were all nice touches for such a tiny tank. I'm still looking around I may end up breaking down and ordering the azoo filter. I just wish shipping wasnt so expensive...
Go!! Get one! Now!! lol... Its on sale right now by 4 whole dollars. Just enough to make me feel better.
When those rilis start breeding I would love to get some babies from you. seriously.
Since the fish are coming tomorrow... I'm scaping it right now!! Just sent the hubby (fiance really) out for super glue for the moss, pellia, and anubias. And my neighbors are giving me dirty looks as I happily, and a bit maniacally, smash rocks to tiny bits with a hammer.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome