The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Knuggs Fish Room aka Addiction (lots o pix =)
View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 01-08-2012, 05:30 PM Thread Starter
PTrader: (83/100%)
Originally Posted by Big O View Post
jealous! can't wait till my kids move out.
sorry kids...I know, I'm bad...the wife tells me all the time
LOL thanks! Luckily I havent had any kids, I wouldnt prolly have the fishroom if that was the case...cold shiver...dont wanna think about that lol

Originally Posted by xxbenjamminxx View Post
Nice looking tanks, aka Im jealous!
Thanks! Lol aka hahaha :P

Originally Posted by Cottagewitch View Post
Drool...envy!!!!! You are SO lucky! Things look great! Do you raise your own foods as well?
Thanks, I dont know how much of it was luck though. I worked pretty dam hard on this. You can create your own luck, beauty part about freewill I do keep microworm cultures but still buy my blackworms from the lfs.

Originally Posted by thefisherman View Post
congrats on your fish room! i'm sure it much cozier than in my dungeon of a basement lol cheers! Sent from my iPhone
Thanks! Next year Im going to be moving and hopefully in a bigger place with a basement. I need more space :P It is cozy but I need more space :P

Originally Posted by msjinkzd View Post
man, i love that closet. My daughter needs help from someone with your skills. Too bad you are in IN, I would totally bribe you with livestock and plants for your skills.
Thanks, to bad you are a bit aways are I would totally work out a deal with ya.

Originally Posted by fishboy199413 View Post
I really like your tanks. Also what fish are your breeding and keeping?
Thanks! Right now I have been breeding Dwarf Neon Rainbowfish, Checkered Rainbowfish (Melanotaenia splendida inornata), Endlers, Yellow, and Cherry Shrimp. Had some Dwarf Red Blue Gularis I was breeding but recently jumped tank
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome