The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Knuggs Fish Room aka Addiction (lots o pix =)
View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 01-08-2012, 05:30 PM Thread Starter
knuggs
Wannabe Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big O View Post
jealous! can't wait till my kids move out.
sorry kids...I know, I'm bad...the wife tells me all the time
LOL thanks! Luckily I havent had any kids, I wouldnt prolly have the fishroom if that was the case...cold shiver...dont wanna think about that lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbenjamminxx View Post
Nice looking tanks, aka Im jealous!
Thanks! Lol aka hahaha :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cottagewitch View Post
Drool...envy!!!!! You are SO lucky! Things look great! Do you raise your own foods as well?
Jenna
Thanks, I dont know how much of it was luck though. I worked pretty dam hard on this. You can create your own luck, beauty part about freewill I do keep microworm cultures but still buy my blackworms from the lfs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefisherman View Post
congrats on your fish room! i'm sure it much cozier than in my dungeon of a basement lol cheers! Sent from my iPhone
Thanks! Next year Im going to be moving and hopefully in a bigger place with a basement. I need more space :P It is cozy but I need more space :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by msjinkzd View Post
man, i love that closet. My daughter needs help from someone with your skills. Too bad you are in IN, I would totally bribe you with livestock and plants for your skills.
Thanks, to bad you are a bit aways are I would totally work out a deal with ya.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishboy199413 View Post
I really like your tanks. Also what fish are your breeding and keeping?
Thanks! Right now I have been breeding Dwarf Neon Rainbowfish, Checkered Rainbowfish (Melanotaenia splendida inornata), Endlers, Yellow, and Cherry Shrimp. Had some Dwarf Red Blue Gularis I was breeding but recently jumped tank

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome