The Planted Tank Forum banner

Purchasing RETF

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  TDerivan 
#1 ·
I'm looking to soon be purchasing 2 RETF's. I've seen a pair for sale at PetCo but I'm not entirely comfortable or trusting of the animals they sell. Would you recommend me buying online or would you say the sad RETFs in the small glass inclosure with minimal climbing surfaces would be ok to go with. I almost feel as though I need to rescue them, but then I remember they are a chain and will just put some more in there. If you know of any or have had success with certain online stores, please let me know. I have never bought a live animal over the interwebs before. So all input or suggestions/concerns would be fantastic!

#2 ·
I sent you a site where I have purchased online because not sure if they allow that posted in the forum, I am very happy with the place but either way shipping isn't cheap because they ship overnight and averages $40 to $50 for turtles and other reptiles.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.