The Planted Tank Forum banner

Have you got herps? Show em!

13K views 79 replies 33 participants last post by  Kitty_Kitsch 
#1 · (Edited)
Me first I guess,

3 African Clawed frogs nearly full adult size. in a 40b, Adding in two more soon.

1 Red tail Boa(only about 2.5 feet at the minute)

I'll put up some pictures if i can find them.

The plants are bit messy, i need to get in and do some scaping, but I'm just letting stuff grow first.

Attachments

See less See more
#34 ·
here are my guys:

my red eye tree frogs, Jake (right) and Elwood (left)

Jake

Rubber Banded frog- Casanova

just a note, this pic was taken of him just as i brought him home. he was removed from those wood chips immediately after the pics were taken.

White's Tree Frogs
The Prophet (green) and Technoboy (brown)

#77 ·
here are my guys:

my red eye tree frogs, Jake (right) and Elwood (left)

Jake

Rubber Banded frog- Casanova

just a note, this pic was taken of him just as i brought him home. he was removed from those wood chips immediately after the pics were taken.

White's Tree Frogs
The Prophet (green) and Technoboy (brown)

LOVE the rubber banded , imagine they dig in and you do not see them much if at all?

#37 ·
uroplatus are my favorite, i've tried my hand at ebenaiu a couple times but could never get them to acclimate well (plus they were probably riddled with worms)

#50 ·
Here's some pictures of my 3 little "Russians". Their names are "Lucy"(female) "Scooby"(male) and "Pat"(undetermined). They all live outdoors full time, in a 6'x4' covered hutch.

"Skooby"

"Lucy"

"Pat" is the little one in the middle of the "Lunch Time" shot.

#54 ·
Mine aren't very skittish once they are comfortable. I've had a few that refused to eat or move when being watched. They definitely don't like being handled or moved. They are also strictly nocturnal. Definitely challenging, at least for me, and not always exciting to watch, but all the more rewarding to see them do well. I got into aquariums because of plants and the constant activity to offset the "go away" attitude of my geckos.

#60 ·
Thanks guys. I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out. I planted the aquatic section light because i have quite a bit of chain sword in there that will shoot runners out. And few plants that will grow out to be emersed as well. It should look totally different in a few months.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.