The Planted Tank Forum banner

Chad320s collection of plants (pics 12/15)

274K views 3K replies 109 participants last post by  BettaBettas 
#1 · (Edited)
:icon_frowSo I got a new camera and havent figured out how to use it properly yet so heres a peek at a project that i've been tossing together for about 3-4 weeks to test a photo......

Attachments

See less See more
#2,197 ·
I didn't see any like that so I ordered Mardel Marcyn which is 200 mg of Erythromycin per pack, I also have found what looks like a good way to treat it so I'll let you know. There were other products but this was cheapest with 2 x 8 pack packages shipped for $15.97, not too bad but I'd still rather spend it on a couple cheesburgers.

#2,203 ·
#2,204 ·
That looks amazing. I dont see any fishing line or string, how did you get the pelia to attach like that?
I tied the MP to it with thread and after a few months it got a bad case of algae so I tore off the MP and cut all the thread. It started growing back and here it is about 6 months later, attached without thread or glue. I just trimmed my first pieces off of it last night.

Cable, would you be talking about Kumas?

#2,213 ·
They are pretty much like the pic. The tank has alot of wide open space filled with these and DHG 'Belem' so it gets a ton of light, ferts, and Co2. The only other plants in the tank are some Balansae 'red' along the back. Maybe its the combo of alot of micros and light? IDK?

#2,215 ·
The babies come out pretty green. The one I sent you was pretty small so I would give it a little time before moving it to brighter light. Its only been a few months and the "experts" dont recommend moving them less than every 6 months. I hope that you like yours because ive got a ton of runners coming off these so you'll be recieving more of them :hihi:

#2,223 ·
I'm not trying to start any trouble but I was looking for AS today and AFA had Rose and Mini Rose and their scientific names, not that is matters.

I think that Erythromycin killed something in my substrate, across the front of my tank several plants were growing poorly and they have now perked up quite a bit, plus there is a white substance in the top inch of the substrate that I can see through the glass, it must of killed off something that was making a dead spot.

You must be on vacation, it's been almost 10 days since your last reply.

#2,224 ·
I was on vacation. For about 5 days. Then I got home and decided to order a bunch of crap for my tanks. When it started coming in, I started rescaping a bunch of stuff. Now I have a gianormous mess :) Ill get some pics up tonight for sure. Sometimes you gotta let it slip to make sure your friends still like you right? :hihi: Tim, I ordered 8 squares of mini rose and its here. Ill get you a pic tonight that will leave you scratching your head in disbelief :)

#2,227 ·
If I did that my journal would be back to page 50 plus, I do like keeping a journal and photo record, plus I use fish software to keep track of every plant, fish, fert, bulb, changes, etc. yeah I'm a little anal retentive, just a little.

I got rid of the Cyano & 5 Rummy's, now today I was chucking stems covered in BBA and spot dosing Excel like crazy.

It's 12:40 EST what time are these pics coming, is that snoring I hear?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.