October Contest? - The Planted Tank Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-06-2015, 12:32 AM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Enthusiast

October Contest?

Seems there has been one contest per month . . . will there be one for October? There could be lots of themes! I missed the last one (September), so hopefully there will be another I can get in on.

Either way, thanks for being so generous, helping everyone have some fun, and for helping keep our animals healthy!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-07-2015, 07:52 PM
Planted Tank Obsessed

I wouldn't get to excited either way. I'm the Aug winner. So far all I've received is a couple of emails promising a shipment.
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-07-2015, 09:27 PM
Planted Member

How do they choose what to send you?
post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-07-2015, 11:28 PM
Planted Tank Obsessed

I have no idea. I figured it was a gift certificate of some sort. The first response after I sent my address just said they would get my order out. 2nd response was pretty much the same. Really have no idea of what, when or if I'll receive anything.
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-08-2015, 10:06 PM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Enthusiast

Kubla,
I was a winner last November, they had problems, from November and December of 2014, getting prizes out to people. However they did finally fix things and EVERYONE that was a winner got their prizes. You can read through the whole thing in these three links:

CONTEST: 12 Days of Gratitude (12 Winners!) - November 3rd - 14th

December Plant Photo Contest

Contest Winners, Thank you!

They will get you what they promised (and they have good stuff that is worth the wait), just keep in contact with them.

fireshadow2000,
When I won, they let people request things, but said they might put in something else depending on availability. However, I got everything I requested. It was great!
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-09-2015, 02:32 PM
Planted Tank Obsessed

Quote:
They will get you what they promised (and they have good stuff that is worth the wait), just keep in contact with them.

Well, that was my mindset too, but we're well into the 2nd month now.
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-15-2015, 12:09 AM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Enthusiast

If you noticed the dates from the links posted, it took a few people around 3 months. Go back and check the dates. Then keep contacting ACUREL. They'll get to you.
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-15-2015, 07:30 PM
Planted Tank Obsessed

Quote:
Thank you sincerely for your patience and communication with us. We are excited to announce that we have added a new team member who is devoted to helping us ship products to contests such as these!

Doesn't seem like the new team member is working out so well!
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-29-2015, 02:02 PM
Planted Tank Obsessed

I'm wondering if Acurel has gone away. No response for a while and I can't get on their web site.
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-06-2015, 09:54 PM
Sponsor

Howdy everyone! Sorry for the delay. We do intend to host monthly giveaways. However we are trying to catch up to shipping out prizes before starting the next one. We are true to our promise of delivering all prizes and apologize for the delay. As soon as we get notice from the warehouse that shipments have been delivered, we'll post the next contest...stay tuned thanks for all of your support and participation!!

Acurel LLC
We are experts in the water clarification and water quality field. Visit out page for information and free product giveaways Vist our Page for More Info!

www.Acurel.com
post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-13-2015, 07:39 PM
Planted Tank Obsessed

Got a really nice prize packet from Acurel today. I'm not sure, but I think it might be one of each of their products. Loads of water treatment, fish health products, filter material etc. I appreciate the contest and the prize. It's a shame the whole process had to be tainted with multiple inquiries and a 70 day wait, but stuff happens!

Thanks Acurel!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode