The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Elmo's ADA 60P ~ Tropical Blackwater Riparium ~ HD Video Update 1/29/13
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 08-09-2011, 05:41 AM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Enthusiast
Thumbs up Elmo's ADA 60P ~ Tropical Blackwater Riparium ~ HD Video Update 1/29/13

I'm going for an Amazonian River Bank setup here....The supplies will be here within a few days, and it will be setup as soon as the Manzanita sold by PC1 shows up

I got a heck of a deal on the tank...Picked it up in NYC for $100, and it came with a 2x24w T5HO Nova Extreme Fixture and flourite black sand. Although I've recently decided against using the Nova fixture (I decided to stay low light) it was a deal I couldn't pass up! Plus I could always turn it into a high tech tank later...

Here's the specs of the tank....

-ADA 60-P
-3D Rock Background

- Marineland Double Bright LED Fixture
~12 LED's total, 600 Lumens
~Beautiful Shimmer effect
~Built in Moonlights

-Open Style
-Custom LED Accent Lighting

-Leslie's Brand Pool Filter Sand

-Manzanita from PC1 here in the Swap and Shop section

Plants, if any, and fauna are still up in the air at the moment, but the specs will be updated when I decide what I want...I don't have any real pics yet as I'm still waiting for supplies and don't want to give away too much, so this will have to hold you over until then

0338 ~ New ADA Aquarium

This will be my second aquarium setup in the house at the moment. In case you haven't seen it, the link to my 40B is in my signature below...

Stay tuned for updates!

Last edited by TickleMyElmo; 01-29-2013 at 12:44 PM. Reason: Edit
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome