The Planted Tank Forum banner

Northern Az

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Centromochlus 
#1 ·
I was wondering if anyone here knows of good lfs in either Flagstaff or Prescott. I live in a rural area between those two towns and there is only one pet store that sells fish here. Very Ick infested fish. And the 3 true aquatic plants are coated in black beard algae. :mad:

Me and my boyfriend are both really getting into this hobby, but it's hard when so far everything has to be ordered online or from petsmart. Just wondering if anyone knows of some petstores that might carry better stock. I'm attempting a planted tank, but it's slow going as I can't find a good variety, and I'm wary of online purchases because through misrepresentation I've wound up with a few non-aquatics.

Thank you to anyone who can help!

#2 ·
Unfortunately, there are none that i know of, but check around on the AAPE forums a bit for more info. We have monthly plant meetings in the Phoenix area and buying stuff in the auction is a great way to get a lot of plants for cheap/reasonable prices. Definitely recommend that you attend a meeting in the future if you have the chance to make it down here for an afternoon. :)

Sending a PM your way, too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.