The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Captivate's 5.5g BTOE tank
View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 03-07-2011, 08:38 PM Thread Starter
Wannabe Guru
Ah, somewhere between excited and nervous... I've been having some pretty serious issues with my hips this time. My pelvis completely separated at the pubic joint, which has made life... fun. There isn't anything that can be done about it, just one of those things I have to deal with until the baby is born. But other than that, everything is ok and technically she can come any day now. We're down to the waiting game, and I'm still desperately trying to get my apartment in order for the new addition. I'm pretty nervous about how this will shake up my little world, how my daughter will react to her sister, and how we're going to make this work. Just because everything looks just fine on paper doesn't mean that it will work out in real life. We'll do whatever it takes to make it work, but facing a substantial life-altering event is still nerve wracking.

I hope the tigers will hatch. She's still fully berried today, and she's packing quite a few eggs. Before I moved, I had babies, but due to some neglect from the move, they died

I would take pictures, but their tank is now under my ten gallon, and it's just too hard to get down that low and get back up again.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Rita Mae Brown

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome