The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Jahmic's planted nano 2.0 {Fluval Edge} - (3/29/11 fauna update w/ pics)
View Single Post
post #11 of (permalink) Old 02-23-2011, 02:50 AM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Obsessed
So...while I wait to rescape and give what I hope will be a great update sometime over the end of the weekend...just figured I'd post up a couple pics in the meantime. Sorry for the questionable quality of a few pics...I have a dead battery in the DSLR for the time being

Added a few amano shrimp...they spend most of their time hiding in the's like Where's Waldo with these guys. I guess on of em decided to be brave and show off a bit.

Paintball CO2 added last week, plants have been happy

The banana plant was looking stunted when I brought it home...the new growth looks amazing. That leaf spread last week, and there's another one rising up about a 1/2 each day, just waiting to open up. I know some people don't like them much...but I think it's going to fit into my final scape pretty well.

Injection running 24/7...seems to be working just fine. 'backdrop' is a snowboard, lol. Oh...and another shrimp spotting, along with an anubias flower that is taking FOREVER to open, man these things are slow.

The splashguard I put together for about 2 piece of styrene cut to size, and a few picture hangers. You can also see the 6-light LED I added for a "moonlight"'s just wedged under the HOB and reflects off the inside of the hood.

DIY reflector I made for the inside of the hood using some aluminum sheeting I had laying around from one of my old indoor grow boxes.

All the equipment is good to go. Probably going to rescape later this week, then slowly start adding stock.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome