The Planted Tank Forum banner

Hello from Pennsylvania!

439 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Donald Corbett 
#1 ·
How's it going! My names John. I'm from Reading, PA if anyone is close to that area it would be great to know some fellow aquarium buddies. I'm pretty new to the planted side of the hobby previously had a few cichlid tanks over the last 5 years. Decided to take the leap and dive into the planted side now. Currently have a 20g long with diy co2, finnex planted plus 24/7, and liquid ferts. My livestock consists of two breeding pairs of Rams, otos, a pleco, and few neons. My aquascaping skills are pretty bad but that's why you guys are here right?! I just ordered a proper CO2 setup it should be here in the next couple days. When that comes in I'm planning on doing a completely new scape with a better variety of plants.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See less See more
#2 ·
Welcome!

I used (1983 - 1996) to call the Lehigh Valley home, now I'm kickin' around the ozarks of Missouri. You'll find a lot of friendly folks and good info/support which ever direction your interests take you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.