The Planted Tank Forum banner

I have to share this.....

1K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Rex Grigg 
#1 ·
#8 ·
Of all the things I hate, I hate not being able to live without the need for a national military force and local police.

For that day will never come when some-one doesn't want some-thing that some-one else has.

Things like this happen when people in desperation decide that there is no other way, and use twisted manipulation of religion, backed by some monetary form of wealth, to get things which were never deserved.

Work hard only for those who pay you, and you will never be poverty stricken. Work hard for those who pay IOU's and you will die hungry and poor. Work hard for those who pay nothing, and you get what you deserve.

When you play the odds, you don't WIN MORE... You LOOSE LESS!

I name all my feeder fish, "Osama", because I know they are going to suffer a painful and slow death, for the benefit of another's life.

Thank-you, to any individuals who participated in the rescue of our survivors, the recovery of our economy, the capture of Osama, the reconstruction of the innocent citizens territory where the capture took place, and for continuing support and remembrance of any losses of this nation.

Those were my brothers, my fathers, my uncles, my sisters, my mothers, my aunts...
Those were Americans, that was my house, this will be my life!

I don't need your oil, I don't want your poverty, I don't care if your 2000 year old way of life is failing, I will show you no mercy because I am not your god, and I will gladly go to hell for judging you...
(I will call that my sacrifice to any GOD!)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.