The Planted Tank Forum banner

Watercolor Paintings of a friend

2K views 31 replies 18 participants last post by  PinoyBoy 
#1 ·
I thought I'd like to share my friend paintings from his collection entitled "Pathways".
He is a master of almost all mediums. Most of the paintings I've seen are done in watercolor.

I'll add more photos when I have the time.

Hope you'll like it.

See less See more
#2 ·
His work is beautiful! I especially love the top one - I think watercolor is very hard to work with - one more reason I admire such talent. Please post more when you can!

#10 ·
Nice. You can actually fix mistakes but do it before they dry. Well, you can fix dry paint too with lots of careful scrubbing.
It depends. When the colors are light you can do it by washing of brush until they are gone, but darker ones, I doubt. They will leave marks.
Thats why it is important to have another paper to test color before you apply.

#17 ·
I love his work - he has a beautiful, light touch with the pigments, and his use of color is excellent!

#19 ·
This friend is an expat and have been working in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia since early 90's. He told me he did some comics illustrations for some famous publications in the US. This guy is a master artist.

I have more of his art works to post later on.

Sent from HTC One device using Tapatalk2

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.