The Planted Tank Forum banner

TPT Bonsai Thread! Show off your collection!

65K views 617 replies 73 participants last post by  plantbrain 
#1 ·
So a couple people were suggesting we do this. So we are :hihi:

Post pics, list species, anything special you're doing, just summarize and talk even if no one is listening, etc. :icon_lol:

I'll start.

My Chinese Elm and first bonsai. Got this guy in mid-late February of this year. I'm surprised it's fared this well with everything I've put it through. It's bouncing back though :proud:

I'll post pics of my Maple tomorrow, it's cheering up after its 2 day ride in a dark USPS box.

See less See more
#15 ·
Awesome thread! Lets see some more pictures!!!

As I said in your other post, I took a break from the hobby when my trees ( only about 5) all died to to a series of unfortunate events. I just recently started getting interested again when I was asked to participate in a workshop at a local school. The stock was terrible though, but the lecture was good. Anyways, I'm too embarrassed of the current one I have to post pictures. But I will find a photo of a ficus I used to have.

Soon I'm going to see if I can find some decent stock at a local garden center an start some rudimentary training :D I need to buy more wire though :(

I'm thinking

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.