The Planted Tank Forum banner

Face behind the Name!!

368K views 1K replies 610 participants last post by  ScottyDoesntKnow 
#1 ·
Dont know if this has been started on this forum before? Sometimes it is nice to see a face behind the person who you basically owe your first born to for holding your hand through all the tank frustrations. HAHAHAHA Please post your pictures so that we can see you.

Here I am.

jB

See less See more
#518 ·
Thank you! Im excited to be part of such a great forum.

It is really fun except in late summer haha. July thru August in western Nebraska are humid and hot.. and thats multiplied times 10 in the greenhouses! Ive survived 2 years of it though.

This post has been deleted
#541 ·
No, not animals, they're usually "glamor" shots. lol. Altho I did have a picture kissing my puppy when I was 5.
After we get the family picture done, I usually take 1-3 pictures of just me. Last years picture was me in a Santa hat leaning back on my elbows on a sleigh. No online pictures of that one. I think Chase has the only decent sized picture.

#542 ·
Awwwe hell, Ill jump on in here too! Here's some me:

Chillin in a duck blind @ Accotink Bay Wildlife Refuge , Ft. Belvoir, VA- Oct, 2007

Chesapeake Bay - Point Lookout State Park, MD - Sept 2007

Chesapeake Bay - Point Lookout State Park, MD - Sept 2007

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.