The Planted Tank Forum banner

My introduction...

587 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  KMCross 
#1 ·
Greetings from windy, stormy half-tornado Oklahoma! Been lurking on here for a while trying to learn as much as I can but I've recently started my first actual planted (and dirted) tank so I thought I should introduce myself. I've had plants in tanks before but never a truly planted tank and until a couple of years ago I didn't even realize it was a thing until a friend of mine who uses to own the LFS told me about it. I had always run (shudder the thought...) deco tanks before and was talking about wanting to switch to salt for the color but couldn't afford it, hence the intro to plantedness! Now I'm hooked and will soon post a tank journal of my first 55 gal planted mess!

Thanks in advance for the wisdom and advice!

Keith Cross

#5 ·
Thanks guys, I do have a lot to learn but I have lots of local expertise to lean on and of course, theplantedtank.net! Doogy, no I said one "planted" tank - all total we have 4 tanks running right now and I'm about to start a 5th - yes, I'm hooked! As far as my journal goes, I just started it although I may not have put it in the right place. I just made a new post in general planted forum. I can move it if I need to. Also, didn't get to post any pics yet but I will when I figure it out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.