New Member Introduction
Hello! My name is Iustin and I recently got back into the hobby. Currently, I'm working on a 20 gallon project. I don't have a name for it yet though. I'm attempting an Iwagumi style layout. Here's a list of what I have so far.
• Tank: Aqueon 20L (I also painted the back matte black)
• Tank cover: hinged glass top
• Lighting: Fluval AquaSky 18W
• Substrate: black sand
• Plant: micranthemum 'monte carlo'
• Stones: 3 granite style rocks
• Filter: Fluval 106
• Heater: Aqueon Pro 100
• co2 tank: 2.5lb tank
• co2 regulator: Aquatek Premium
• co2 diffuser: airstone
• Fish: Veiltail Betta (his name is Brutus)
For the future:
• Better co2 diffuser
• Cardinal Tetra's
• Cherry Shrimp
I hope to get to know you all better!