Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Lake Forest, IL
Available Soon - EcoTech Radion XR30W PRO LED Aquarium Light Fixture
EcoTech Radion XR30W PRO LED Aquarium Light Fixture.
Expanding on the technology found in the standard Radion XR30w model, the Radion XR30w Pro represents the cutting edge in LED technology, power, spectrum and spread.
Utilizing EcoTech’s TIR lenses and outfitted with 42 top-bin LEDs representing eight different colors and running off of six channels, the XR30w Pro delivers unsurpassed full spectral output from 405nm (Ultra Violet) to 660nm (Hyper Red). The XR30w Pro’s premium LED’s provide efficient and precise light output, while six channels of control allow users to adjust each color group individually.
The Radion XR30w Pro:
- Is ideal for users who want to achieve the highest PAR ratings, have a deep aquarium or want wide light spread with broad spectral coverage.
- Integrates seamlessly with the existing EcoSmart Live web-based controller platform.
- Features the same unprecedented modularity found in the base Radion XR30w, allowing for future upgrades and backward compatibility within the entire Radion line.
Wouldn’t it be cool if the Radion communicated wirelessly with other Radion units and coordinated with other EcoTech equipment?
Well, it does.
Radion lights will communicate with any EcoSmart “w” enabled VorTech pumps in addition to any future equipment designed to work on the EcoSmart platform. Coordinated night mode, storms and other light- and water-synchronized features are what you can expect from the wireless functionality that comes standard with the Radion.
The Radion is fully compatible with the EcoTech Battery Backup.
In the event of a power outage, lack of light energy over the aquarium results in corals switching from photosynthesis (producing oxygen) to respiration (consuming oxygen). When used with a Battery Backup accessory, the Radion emits low levels of light intended to prevent corals from respiring, and therefore; your Radion will help to maintain an oxygen-rich environment for your fish during this critical time period.
Wouldn’t it be cool if the Radion communicated wirelessly with other Radion units. Well, it does – through EcoSMART Live. Lighting control is now in the cloud.
Thanks to the controller’s web interface (compatible with Mac, Windows, iOS, Android and more), Radion owners can enjoy EcoSMART’s cutting-edge controls and user-friendly design on any device with an internet connection.
Say goodbye to installing software and searching for updates. EcoSMART Live allows you to control your Radion right from your web browser. New features are implemented automatically, with no work for the user.
The Radion XR30w Pro features EcoTech Marine’s new Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens, which directs more of each LED cluster’s output directly into in your tank. TIR lenses boost peak PAR levels by up to 45% and total (average) PAR levels by up to 23% – without sacrificing spread or consuming additional power.
* 34 energy-efficient LEDs
* Fully adjustable for growth and appeal
* Output optimized for PAR
* Wide light spread
* Minimal color banding
* Fully upgradeable
* Modular LED cluster, lens and driver assemblies
* Capacitive touch exterior controls
* Revolutionary heat sink design
* Switching power supply
* Evolving software and firmware
* Smart multi-light wireless functionality
* Easy import and export of saved modes
* Real-time clock
* Multiple light period programmable
Model – Radion XR30w Pro
• White: 8 Cree XT-E Cool White (5w each)
• Red: 4 Osram Oslon SSL Hyper Red, 660nm (3w each)
• Yellow: 2 Osram Oslon SSL Yellow, 590nm (3w each)
• Green: 4 Cree XP-E Green, 520nm (3w each)
• Blue: 8 Cree XP-E Blue, 468nm (3w each)
• Royal Blue: 8 Cree XT-E Royal Blue, 442nm (5w each)
• Indigo: 4 SemiLEDs UV, 415nm (2.5w each)
• Ultraviolet: 4 SemiLEDs UV, 405nm (2.5w each)
*All wavelengths are the peak emitted wavelength of the LED.
Length: 11.8 inches (30 cm)
Width: 7 inches (18 cm)
Thickness: 1.5 inches (3.9 cm)
Max Wattage of Radion Fixture: 170 Watts
Max Wattage of LED Channels: 155 Watts
Last edited by aquacavecom; 11-16-2013 at 11:40 PM.