Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Lake Forest, IL
PRICE DROP - EcoTech Radion XR30W LED
Big Price drop on one of the most popular LED lighting systems.
EcoTech Radion LED Aquarium Lighting
Wouldn’t it be cool if the Radion communicated wirelessly with other Radion units and coordinated with other EcoTech equipment?
Well, it does.
Radion lights will communicate with any EcoSmart “w” enabled VorTech pumps in addition to any future equipment designed to work on the EcoSmart platform. Coordinated night mode, storms and other light- and water-synchronized features are what you can expect from the wireless functionality that comes standard with the Radion.
The Radion is fully compatible with the EcoTech Battery Backup.
In the event of a power outage, lack of light energy over the aquarium results in corals switching from photosynthesis (producing oxygen) to respiration (consuming oxygen). When used with a Battery Backup accessory, the Radion emits low levels of light intended to prevent corals from respiring, and therefore; your Radion will help to maintain an oxygen-rich environment for your fish during this critical time period.
* 34 energy-efficient LEDs
* Fully adjustable for growth and appeal
* Output optimized for PAR
* Wide light spread
* Minimal color banding
* Fully upgradeable
* Modular LED cluster, lens and driver assemblies
* Capacitive touch exterior controls
* Revolutionary heat sink design
* Switching power supply
* Evolving software and firmware
* Smart multi-light wireless functionality
* Easy import and export of saved modes
* Real-time clock
* Multiple light period programmable
Length: 11.8 inches (30 cm)
Width: 7 inches (18 cm)
Thickness: 1.5 inches (3.9 cm)
• 8x Cree XP-G Cool White LEDs run at 5W each
• 8x Cree XP-E Blue LEDs run at 3W each
• 10x Cree XP-E Royal Blue LEDs run at 3W each
• 4x Cree XP-E Green LEDs run at 3W each
• 4x Osram Oslon SSL Hyper Red LEDs run at 3W each
Last edited by aquacavecom; 11-16-2013 at 11:56 PM.