Been off the site since I changed out my 29g Halogen-lit setup for a 55g. I just never fell in love with the 55 gallon the way I did with the 29. I switched from the halogen pendants to a fancy t5 setup that sat on top of the tank. They were so bright that DIY CO2 didn't cut it anymore and it never became something I was proud of. There were a bunch of other things I was unhappy with, but all that is behind me.
Time to start new!
For my new office, I have decided on a 75g rimless tank (sill in transit at this time). A local dealer has helped me greatly to make sure I have everything I want and within my budget.
Here is what i have to start with.
- 75g Rimless (more info after it comes in)
- Custom built by local dealer (they did a wonderful job)
- Fishneedit 150W MH Pendants
- aquariumplants.com Black Diamond
- 10lb tank from local brew supply and aquariumplants.com Electronic Regulator
- JBJ Reaction 4-Stage Canister Filter + UV EFU-45
- Ferts and glass diffuser from aquariumplants.com
2/26 Latest Video -http://www.youtube.com/user/hcmitche.../0/fQAo4U8IiOk