Well, I yanked most of the floaters for now, then I moved and removed some of the taller crypts... Moved M. quadrifolia to the spot the crypts were growing, ill probly toss in some pearlweed, to fill in that spot for now.
The sword was in the back right for a long time, I moved it to the left for better flow and lighting, it does seem to be perking back up a little. I was thinking it should get put back on the left, but I'm still on the fence.
Also, ripping out tons of hygro still... No wonder its illegal to ship... Although I do love and recommend the stuff, its such a weed and doesn't have the color it used to for me..
The bushy plant is probably blyxa, you'd have to ask Ua Hua, they're still new to me, they seem to be doing alright so far, one is much more vibrant than the other but they shrimp don't seem to mind, they're all over it. Its awesome cover for them.