So a while ago I picked up some damaged slate tiles from Lowes for like.. $2 or something.
Yesterday, finally, we smashed them up and attempted to make something out of them. We have a 10 gal that we are hardscaping and replanting, and decided to make a little cave for whatever we put in there.
Here's some of the slate, smashed up:
And here's the resulting cave:
We used PetCo Aquarium Silicone to glue it together, and after letting it dry for 24 hours we're now soaking it for a week before we do anything with it.
So, yeah, that's about it. Just thought it was a neat little cave.
New tank! Micro-Jar, 1 gallon planted jar. Come check it out!