Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Philadelphia PA
My 225 Gallon Central American River Scape
So I'm finally happy with my tank after a rescape and a few additions/Subtractions. I'm trying to create the look of a river bank where roots are growing into the water.
- 200 lbs of Leslies Pool Filter Sand
- 20 African Cichlid Aragonite Sand
- 20 lbs Round Pebble Gravel
- A boat load of Stones from the Landscaping Company
- A boat load of Manzanita Wood, Malaysian Driftwood, and 4 Long branches collected from the local stream.
- 1 Vieja Bifaciatum - 4.5 inches
- 1 Vieja Synspillum - 3 inches
- 1 Juvenile Parachromis Loeiselli - 2.5 inches
- 1 Juvenile "Cichlasoma" Grammodes - 1 inch
- 2 Juvenile Chuco Microphthalmus - 2 inches
- 2 Amphilophus Lyonsi - 1 inch and 2.5 inch
- 3 Hysophyrs Nicaraguens - 3.5 inches
- 4 "Cichlasoma" Salvinii - 1.5 inches
- 2 Andinocara Stalsbergi - 4 inches and 1 inch
- 1 baby Cryptoheros Nanoluteus - 1 inch
- 3 Busy Nose Plecos
- 10 Columbian Tetras (look cool now but won't last...i know)
- Hornwort Floating and bunched around wood
- Water Wisteria Floating
- 3 Different types of Swords pulled from my other planted display tank.
- 4X54 Watt 48inch T5HO Aquticlife suspended above tank
- 1 Fluval FX5
- 1 Eshopps 200 Wet Dry
- 2 Ebo Jager 300 Watt Heaters in Sump
- 1 Sun Sun 900 GPH Pump
Last edited by robxc80; 01-20-2014 at 07:55 PM.